Business Owner Advisory Boards
Inside a TAB Business Owner Advisory Board
TAB’s Business Owner Advisory Board Meetings put the power of collective wisdom, accountability, drive, creativity, and clarity of advice in your hands to align your business vision with your personal vision. Meet with fellow business owners in Huntington Beach, Costa Mesa and Fountain Valley to share expertise, solve challenges and help each other seize new opportunities. With your TAB Business Owner Advisory Board, you will create an actionable strategic plan and be held accountable to achieving your goals – all under the guidance of a qualified board facilitator. Are you ready for your own business owner advisory board, a sounding board of like-minded, driven and experienced professionals? Get ready to achieve your goals: join a TAB Business Owner Advisory Board.
Here’s what happens at a typical TAB Board Meeting:
- We greet each other like the comrades we are on both a personal and professional level.
- We learn something new about a particular business subject or trend.
- One by one we move around the table with each member sharing a particular issue or situation on which he or she wants to gain perspective. Each board member asks questions to clarify and then offers salient and practical advice on how they would handle the issue wearing your shoes.
- We list the goals we have for the next 30 days, quarter and year and hold each other to them, questioning why we have not met the goal and how the board can help.
- We set the agenda for the next board meeting.